S A L Z A N A I D E

Welcome to http://www.salzanaide.blogspot.com

Practicing Studio Portrait.

Posted by Addict59 on 12:17 AM
I'm currently trying to practice Studio Portrait. As usual my 'freelance models' would be my nephew & nieces as they enjoy being photographed. Here are some of the results.

Equipment used: Canon EOS 40D,24-70mm f2.8 IS L USM, 50mm 1.4 USM, ST-E2, 430EX & 580EXII stand on the lightstands with white soft umbrella shoot-trough, Backdrop stand with huge blue cloth backdrop.

It's really fun to shoot and proper lighting position might improved more. More lighting technique can be learned from Strobists .

abang1 copy

abang copy

nurul copy

nurul1 copy

ecah1 copy

ecah copy

Khairi copy

khairi1 copy

iman2 copy

iman copy

iman ngangah copy

ecah ranik copy

The following pics are the setup of the above pics, as you can see, I have a very small space to shoot. So, one day if me and my wife have our own house, an-office/studio is a must for me. Cheers.


studio setup3 copy

studio setup2 copy

studio setup1 copy